NFire Labs aims to make 3D printing simple and easy to get into and to use knowing that in a school environment there will be various skill levels interacting with the printer. All the way from students, teachers and technicians! Having a unified and simple process for set-up and printing was one of the main things to overcome.
Below is a summary of all the key features and services in the specified areas:
NFIRE PRO 3D PRINTER
- Ideally suited for the classroom environment with it's ease of use and robust build.
- Extremely large print volume for large prints.
- Automatic levelling so that the bed never needs manually adjusting.
- High precision for detailed objects. (0.04mm min layer height)
- Fully compliant with the latest Health and Safety Standards.
- 24hour swap-out service to keep you printing.
- Support for any 3D printing problems and issues
- All Parts and labour costs covered for part failures.
- 1 or 3 year price plans.
- 24hour on demand access to a large amount of 3D printers.
- Ideal for class or year projects.
- Variety of materials can be used.
- Short turn around of larger projects.